Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Nails

Hello everyone!

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope everyone has and a wonderful day! There are so many endless possibilities for green nails, so I knew I had to do some! I figured I would branch out and go with a little bit of nail art today! I used so many colors but I will list them all for you!


I thought mix and match nails were perfect! Now onto the colors!

Thumb: Julie G Metallic Heels
Index: Base of OPI Jade is the New Black. Stamped using Winstonia Store plate W105 and OPI Alpine Snow, filled in with Wet N' Wild Stand the Test of Lime.
Middle: Base of OPI Alpine Snow. Dots using Ciate Boudoir, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, OPI Jade is the New Black, Wet N' Wild Listening to Blue Reed, Wet N' Wild Who is Ultra Violet?, and Wet N' Wild Black Creme.
Ring: Base of Julie G Metallic Heels. Winstonia Store plate W105 and reverse stamping technique.
Pinkie: OPI Jade is the New Black.


Wow that was a lot! Anyways, if you want to purchase the set of stamping plates that I used, you can go to the Winstonia Store site, or click here. Thank you for stopping by! Have a safe holiday!

XOXO
Rachel

2 comments: