Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ciate- Fit For A Queen and Sugar Plum

Hey dolls!

I love swatching polishes, but after swatching for so long, one can only get tired of it! For today's two  Ciate polishes I decided to do some simple nail art with them! Fit For A Queen and Sugar Plum go beautifully together!


Sugar Plum is the beautiful purple! This went on so smoothly and only took two coats! Fit For A Queen is a silver polish that almost looks metallic. It also only required two coats! To make the lines, I just used a few pieces of striping tape that I bought on Amazon.


I am in love with this combo!! What do you think about it?

Recently on Instagram, I have been seeing SO many nail art posts. I have been so inspired lately, and no time to put it on my nails! I have a running list of ideas, so watch out for some of those coming up!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment