Saturday, December 28, 2013

Best of 2013!

Hey everyone!

So since 2013is coming to a close, I thought I would do a Best of 2013 post! Although there were some "dead periods" on my blog, I have had some nice nails this year! Here is a collage of 15 of my favorite manis!


To read the full post for some of these nails, click a link below!

Liquid Sky Lacquer- Golden Rose
Pastel Polka Dots
Blue Watercolor
Liquid Sky Lacquer- Fuchsia Illusion
Orly- Peaceful Opposition
Julie G Gumdrops
Geometric Skittlette
Vampy Mix n' Match
Gradient Bubble Nails
Nautical Mani
Girly Mix n' Match
Essie-Shine of the Times
Teal and Gold
Snakeskin Mani
Glitter Snowflake

Be sure to check them out! Thank you all for your support throughout 2013! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!!

XOXO
Rachel



1 comment: