Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge- Day 7

Hey everyone!

So I'm still one day behind on this challenge, but I am determined to catch up this week! Before we know it, the challenge is going to be over! The challenge ends on Christmas, which is in 9 DAYS!! I love the Christmas season!

Today is Christmas free style! I decided to go with blue and silver because I wanted to get away from the traditional red and green for a day!


The blue is Orly Stone Cold. I made the different sized dots with Salon Perfect Diamond Dust. I think the Salon Perfect is just gorgeous! You can kind of see some of the holographic glitters on my thumb!


This was a last minute idea, and I like the way it turned out!! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment