Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Challenge- Day 8!

Hey everyone!

I know I'm still a little behind on this challenge, but I'm trying to find time to get caught up! The Christmas season is always so hectic! I still can't believe that it is only 6 days until Christmas and then shortly after we start a new year! 

The eighth prompt in this challenge is reindeer! I was so excited to do this mani! I always have bad luck with top coat though, and it smeared just a tiny but. Oh well.


Aren' they so cute!? Some of their eyes are lopsided, but I think that makes them cute! And, obviously, Rudolph is on my ring finger!

To make these little guys, I used Zoya Louise and Flynn, OPI Alpine Snow, Revlon Revlon Red, and Wet n' Wild Black Creme.


It is getting closer and closer to Christmas! Have you done any Christmas nails? Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment