Monday, September 2, 2013

Camouflage Nails!

Hey everyone!!

I have decided to do the September Nail Art Challenge made by +CaliforNAILS (@californails) on Instagram! It is a nail art challenge that is do-able with a prompt every two or three days! I know that I am already one day late >.< but I really am going to try to keep up with this challenge!! The first prompt/theme is camo! I have never tried camo nails so I was excited to give it a shot!


These are so easy to do!! The only "tool" I used was a dotting tool! I used Louise, Hunter, and Flynn by Zoya and the black is Black Creme by Wet n' Wild.


I am so excited to do this challenge!! I really hope that I can keep up with it! I think I should be able to even though I'm already off to a late start! :P Would you be brave enough to rock a camo mani? Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments: