Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where have I been?

Hey everyone!

I have an explanation to why I have been gone! The Mac that I am using is about 7 years old and I sooooo slow. It is running out of space, which means it is hard for me to even import pictures to the computer. When I do get them imported, I go to write a blog post and when I try to add a picture I can't find it (if that makes any sense)! Then I have no nail pictures to put up in a NAIL post!! If this wouldn't have happened, 3 posts would have gone up this past week! Sorry about that! I should be back on track very soon though!

Now for some better news! Later today I will be posting a GIVEAWAY on my Instagram!! This giveaway is a thank you for 1,000 followers!! If you don't follow me already, head on over to @polishedbyrachel and check it out!

Be on the lookout for that giveaway! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

XO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment