Friday, August 2, 2013

Monthly Haul- July!

Hey everyone!

Today I have another haul to show you guys! Almost everything that I bought in July was on sale!! For everything that I am about to show you, I paid approx. $38.00! Retail value of these polishes is about $94.00! I saved a total of $56.00! Thats impressive if I do say so myself!!


First up we have Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea, Sinful Colors Sail La Vie, Essie Naughty Nautical and The Girls Are Out, and Pure Ice Private Show


I purchased all these at Sally's Beauty Supply for $10!!!! Top to bottom we have China Glaze White Cap, Blue Iguana, Hanging in the Balance, Running in Circles, Water You Waiting For?, and Aquadelic, Orly Spazmatic and Can't Be Tamed, and Finger Paints Fishin' For Fun


Lastly we have the Wet n' Wild Pop Art Collection! These were on sale and I purchased them all for about 4 dollars. Left to right, Teal Slowly and See, Listening to Blue Reed, Stand the Test of Lime, Who is Ultra Violet?, A Blank Canvas, and The Clock Strikes Orange

I'm pretty happy with this haul!! Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment