Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try It On Tuesday! Zoya Wednesday and Zuza

Hey everybody!

Today I have something new that I am going to start doing on the blog! Gini from Sassy Paints came up with something genius called Try It On Tuesday, which I will be participating in! TIOT is where every tuesday, you can post a polish (or two) that you haven't used yet! Then you can email her and she will post your manicure, along with everyone else who participated, on her Facebook as a collective album! I really love this idea because I have a lot of polishes that I would love to try out, but never end up reaching for!

For today's TIOT, I have two polishes from Zoya!! First up we have Wednesday, which is just an absolutely gorgeous color!! This polish went on flawlessly in 2 coats! Shown is without top coat, and it is still sooo shiny!


Next up I have Zoya Zuza! This is also another perfect and gorgeous color! I just layered one coat over Wednesday and it looks awesome! I can't stop starring! It reminds me of a mermaid!


I absolutely love both of these Zoya polishes! What do you think of these two?

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: