Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monthly Haul! June!

Hey everyone!

Today I have my monthly haul for you all! I can't even believe that June is coming to a close! It just flew by!

 Well Lets jump right into it!


First up we have the Kleancolor Candy Cast mini collection! The names are just neon and then the color of the polish, (ex. neon blue, neon yellow, etc).


Just look at that!! This is Urban Outfitters Mystic! It is absolutely gorgeous!!


LtoR: Essie Splash of Grenadine, Cute as a Button, and Sally Hansen Sun Kissed. I absolutely love these colors!


Last but not least we have Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy, Chunky Holo Purple, and Sangria Burst.

What do you guys think about me posting hauls? Do you like it? What colors would you like to see me use in a mani? Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment