Monday, June 10, 2013

Lolli Pop Lolli Pop!

Hello everyone!

I rarely ever stamp, and I have two full sets of plates. I decided that it was about time to start stamping and get better at it! I own the first generation Bundle Monster plates, and the first generation Winstonia plates. I was looking through my Bundle Monster set and found an image that I wanted to use!

I absolutely love the Sugar Rush collection by Sinful Colors, and the stamp went perfectly with the three polishes that I used!


LOLLIPOPS!! I loved the lollipop image from Bundle Monster from plate BM02! The three colors I used from the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection are Sweet Tooth, Cotton Candy, and Sugar Rush. For the accent nail I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and randomly stamped the lollipop image all over my nail with the three Sinful Colors. Then I stamped just the big lollipop on my other three fingers.


Thanks for stopping by and reading! I hope you guys liked this!



2 comments: