Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pure Ice- Fairy Godmother & Busted

Hello everyone!!

Today I have two polishes from Pure Ice to show you guys! I recently picked these up at my local Walmart. These polishes are so pretty, but the collections that they are from are a little unclear. Fairy Godmother, a purple cream, is from the Limited Edition Belle of the Ball Collection, I think. There isn't really any information on the Pure Ice Facebook, or website, but it looks as if it is targeted toward prom season. Busted, a purple iridescent shimmer, has been out since I believe late 2012. One thing I do know is that these colors pair perfectly!!


 Here is Fairy Godmother! This is two coats and top coat. This would have looked better with three coats, due to some balding spots. It is still very pretty!
Now Busted, was a pain to capture, so these two pictures are not quite in focus. but you can see some of the shimmer in the bottle. There is also a bit of tip wear, so please excuse that!


Look how pretty that is!! It looks amazing IRL (in real life)!! Shown is one coat over Fairy Godmother with topcoat!


Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment