Thursday, May 30, 2013

Monthly Haul! April/May

Hey everyone!

So I decided that I would try something new! I am going to be posting a haul at the end of every month! I want to know what you guys think about this though. Do you think it would be something that you like or something you probably wouldn't care for? Let me know in the comments below! I decided to put polish from last month in here too! So this time it will be an April and May haul!

*Disclaimer* I am in no way shape or form trying to brag about this. All polishes were either bought by me for me, gifted to me, or given to me for review.*


Click below to see everything in detail!!


Alright, so I'm gonna start with polishes from April!


LtoR: Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Mint Sorbet, Breezy Blue, Pacific Blue, and Wet Cement. I picked these up at a Walgreens and Wet Cement happened to be on sale!


LtoR: INM Out the Door, Gelous, Orly Peaceful Opposition, Salon Perfect Diamond Dust, and Milani Silver Dazzle.


LtoR: Winstonia Store 1st gen. stamping plates (which I plan to use soon), Liquid Sky Lacquer in Fuchsia Illusion (which I have a post about here), Lilac Sol, and Margaritaville. These polishes can be purchased in the Liquid Sky Lacquer store plus many other amazing polishes!


LtoR: Julie G Frosted Gumdrops in Tangerine Dream, Sugar Rush, Hot Cinnamon, Crushed Candy, Rock Candy, and Blueberry Fizz. I snagged these amazing polishes from a deal that Groupon had about a month ago!

Now for the polishes from this month, May!


LtoR: Sinful Colors Endless Blue, NYC Empire State Blue and Tudor City Teal, and SpaRitual Off the Grid.


LtoR: NYC Brownstone, Love and Beauty by XXI in Grey/Hot Pink, Pure Ice Busted, Fairy Godmother, and Heart Breaker


LtoR: Hey Betty, Dhalia, Wild Orchids, and 1961 by BellsKandi. These were sent to me by the ever so sweet Natalie, and I will have a review up soon. I placed an order with Llarowe and picked up CrowsToes Tequila Sunrise, and I also placed an order with Lush Lacquer and received Clowning Around.

So that was my haul for the past two months! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you did!





1 comment: