Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey guys!

So today I didn't really do any nail art for St. Patty's Day, but I did do an inspired mani using traditional colors. I'm not too big on holiday nails, and this one was no exception. Hopefully later on when I do improve on things such as watermarbling, gradients, and tape manis, holiday nails will be fun!

So since my nail art skills aren't the greatest, I have a simple green and gold manicure to show you guys. The green is OPI Jade is the New Black, and Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me Top Coat.



Although this is simple, I do like it. I really love Jade is the New Black! And of course, who can't love a gold glitter top coat? I know I do, considering I have 3 of the Only Gold For Me Top Coat!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone enjoys the holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment