Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Mani!!!

Hey guys!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, almost.. :) Anyways.. I think 2012 was a great year for me. I started doing nails which led to an Instagram (polishedbyrachel) and then a blog!!! I know I have improved greatly in the world of nails, and throughout 2013, I hope to improve even more!!

Now for the nails!! I spent forever trying to figure out what I was going to do for this manicure. I finally came up with something! It is really simple but I think it is wearable.. nothing too over the top.


First of all, sorry for the glare, they are so shiny!!!! Now onto the colors!
Black: Wet n Wild- Black Creme
Silver: Sally Hansen- Celeb City
Glitter- for the thumb I used Essie- Set in Stones and for other tips I just used loose glitter, which can be purchased at any craft store or Walmart.


As a "New Years Resolution" per se, I am going to try my best to be more efficient in blogging and making more quality posts. I have a comparison post bubbling up in my head and I have massive amounts of unused polish that can and needs to be used!! What are your New Years Resolutions??

I hope everyone had a great night and be safe!!!

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment